The Jockey #ShowEm campaign celebrates unique and inspiring everyday men and women who are sharing their truest and best selves with the world. You can see the current heroes featured here: https://www.jockey.com/showem
We are conducting a nationwide search to find candidates who fit the criteria below and a few will be selected to be featured in the upcoming campaign, in both print and video.
TO SUBMIT YOU MUST:
- Have an inspiring story that has helped shape who you are
- Be male or female, between the ages of 18-40 (any ethnicity)
- Be a United States citizen
- Be physically fit
- Be comfortable being photographed and on camera in Jockey underwear, doing some sort of physical movement
- Be OK with your real first and last names being used in the campaign
- Be OK sharing a real and currently relevant inspiring story
- Be available for the 10-12 hour shoot date (one day between Jan 30 and Feb 8) and a 3-hour fitting the day prior to the shoot
- Be Non-Union (not with SAG/AFRA)
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: by 12pm (EST), Wed, January 24
FITTING DATE: one day prior to the shoot date (3 hours max)
SHOOT DATE: one day between Jan 30 to Feb 8 (10-12 hours max)
Shoot date will be confirmed by January 27th.
SHOOT LOCATION: studio in NYC
Travel and hotel (if needed) to/from shoot will be covered for those individuals living outside the NYC area.
The campaign will be used in print and broadcast as well as for internet, electronic media and out of home (specifics can be provided upon request).
COMPENSATION: Those selected to participate will be paid generously for their time and participation and for the usage of their image and video. They may also be asked to participate in Jockey event appearances for which they will be paid additionally and per appearance.
PHOTOS MUST BE CURRENT. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY UPLOADED, PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO email@example.com.
Any questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org